Swahili: Regional ANAMED SEMINAR IN TANZANIA!
We are pleased to see that more and more people are eager to learn more about Natural Medicine, to produce medicine themselves, to study how to grow Artemisia annua even in difficult climates, to know how to use it for Malaria patients, how to combine it with Moringa to improve dramatically the health of AIDS patients - and also how to produce different soaps, Black stones, treatments for serious diseases like cholera, when no other medicine is available… and we are pleased that so many people want to share all this experience with their friends and colleagues so that many more people become "anamed experts". Because of this overwhelming interest, we offer A NEW SEMINAR.
SEMINAR IS ONLY IN SWAHILI !!!
Arrival of the participants: Sunday, November 5th, 2017, first meal: supper at 6 p.m.
Departure: Sunday November 12 th , before or after breakfast.
Tutors: Philip Mateja
Language: ONLY Swahili, no translation into English!
Registration at: P. Mateja, see above, clearly indicating SWAHILI Ukerewe 2017.
Venue: Tanzania, southern part, Ukerewe Island, Town: Nansio, Guesthouse: Labima Hotel, 200 m from the harbor where the ferry (coming from Mwanza) arrives.
Distance: It is only 200 m to walk, or, if you have too much luggage ,take a taxi for 5000 Tsh. Or a motorcycle for only 1000Tsh.
All the participants must go to Africa Inland Church then will get the directions.
Problems? In case of any problem or any assistance needed please contact Philip Mateja, see above, or the Pastor from the Africa Inland Church, Venansi Bulilo, +255-766-917-409.
For 10 local persons that are extremely active in Ukerewe community the seminar is for free!
For 10 persons from outside that pay themselves, the fee is 150 Euro
For 10 persons from outside that are supported by donors, the fee is 250 Euro
For some persons coming from Europe the fee is 500 Euro
This fee includes food and accommodation, tuition, and all materials used during the seminar, which include anamed books, paper and pens, plant material and materials for preparing medicines. Payment of the fee: If you come yourself, pay on arrival: In Euro, USD or T. Shilling according to the rate of the guesthouse. No cheques accepted!
If you sponsor somebody, you may pay directly to your participant or you pay in advance to:
anamed international e.V, Schafweide 77, 71364 Winnenden.
IBAN: DE12 6025 0010 0007 2190 69
Swift/BIC Code: SOLADES1WBN, and mention the name of the participant and “Ukerewe 2017”, thank you!
Please register as soon as possible to email@example.com. Places are limited.
The following are important aspects of our seminars:
- Our emphasis on working at the grass-roots, encouraging and supporting local people in developing and extending the skills they already have.
- We encourage herbalists and formal health workers such as doctors and nurses to work together. We help them to recognise the positive contribution that each makes, and encourage them to work out practical ways in which they can cooperate.
- By introducing Artemisia annua, enabling herbalists, pastors, missionaries and health workers to become much more independent and successful in their treatment of malaria.
- It is important that all participants have a commitment both to practising what they learn and to teaching others, for example by conducting a similar seminar in Natural Medicine themselves, at least for a weekend.
- It must be made clear to all prospective participants that participants receive no fees for their attendance.
- Transport costs must be met by the participants, their employer or sponsor.
- All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- Participants must attend for the entire programme; to come only on some days is not acceptable.
- Those participants who are Christians should bring with them a Bible. (Every day starts with an ecumenical devotion, participation in that is voluntary.)
- All participants should bring plant material of five medicinal plants from their region.
After this seminar, participants will be able to recognise at least 20 medicinal plants, to use and construct a solar oven, to produce different soaps, different medicinal oils and ointments, black stones for snake-bites… and, most important of all, will be able to treat Malaria effectively with medicinal plants like Artemisia annua. Each participant will be given some seeds and be taught how to grow this delicate plant.
We look forward to hearing from you! With best wishes, Yours sincerely,
Philip Mateja, Pastor Bulilo, and collaborators.
Location: Tanzania, southern part, Ukerewe Island, Town: Nansio, Guesthouse: Labima Hotel