Ntcheu Boma, Ntcheu Post Box 372, Malawi.
anamed International, Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt, Schafweide 77, 71364 Winnenden, Germany. Tel +49 7195 910225. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and ACTION FOR NATURAL MEDICINE MALAWI, Nelson Moyo, anamed Malawi, P.O. Box 124, LINTHIPE, Dedza, Malawi, Web: www.malawi.anamed.org, Mob: +265 (0) 992 320 269/ 881 355 613 / 111 580 382.
A CORDIAL INVITATION to attend a Training seminar in Natural Medicine 2017
anamed (Action for Natural Medicine, see www.anamed-edition.com) in Germany invites development workers, missionaries, doctors, nurses, scientists etc. to attend our training seminar in Natural Medicine, as long as places are available.
The seminar will be at Ntcheu Boma, Ntcheu Post Box 372, Malawi
Date: Monday 22th October to Saturday 27th October 2018
Language: Only English with summaries in Chichewa
NEW: we will conduct in the year 2018 two seminars in Chichewa only summaries in English.
By car: You drive to Ntcheu Boma, there is a turn off at Police, there is a big white house across the road where you can see a blue butchery, we will set up a sign > anamed Manquala A Chilengedwe; you enter there in the gate.
By Airplane: Do not arrive in the night! Change some money in Lilongwe Airport. Take a taxi from there to Lilongwe central bus station, there take a minibus driving to Ntcheu police turn off. It is also possible to take at Taxi from LL Airport to Ntcheu, police turn off (costs about 70€).
Tutors: Nelson Moyo, Karin Schwarz, Andreas Dietrich family and tea.
This is just to say that we from anamed are very happy to meet you soon! We are very busy in preparing, and there are some important matters that we want to communicate with you.
- Your arrival should be on Sunday afternoon (5p.m.) so that we really can start on Monday morning after breakfast. Participants arriving later than Monday morning will not get any certificate.
- The certificates will be given on Saturday. So if you leave earlier, you will not get any certificate. This is to ensure that you got all the important knowledge! You may leave afterwards;
- The fees cover the teaching, books, posters, materials needed, food and accommodation. If you want to buy additional copies for your NGO, you are welcome todo so on a good price, as long as they are available.
- Bed sheets, towels and mosquito nets are available.
- Any translations during the course will be done by the participants themselves!
Fee for the seminar
The fee for African people or expatriates living in Africa is 250 Euro, (or equivalent in USD, or in Malawi Kwacha). For people travelling from Europe the price is 500 Euro. Please feel free to ask us for sponsorship if you are in need.
This is an all-inclusive price, and includes food, accommodation, books, some seeds, posters and all seminar materials. Transport costs and any insurance required remains the responsibility of the participant. If participants require more books and posters for their project, they are available for sale at a reduced price during the seminar.
Payment of the fee: The fee must be paid on arrival. No cheques can be accepted. If you sponsor a participant, please pay the fee in advance onto our account, please write us.
The following are important aspects of our seminars:
- Our emphasis on working at the grass-roots, encouraging and supporting local people in developing and extending the skills they already have.
- We encourage traditional healers and formal health workers such as doctors and nurses to work together. We help them to recognize the positive contribution that each makes, and encourage them to work out practical ways in which they can cooperate.
- By introducing Artemisia annua, enabling healers, pastors, missionaries and health workers to become much more independent and successful in their treatment of malaria.
- After the seminar, participants will be able to treat Malaria effectively with medicinal plants, in particular with Artemisia annua. Each participant will be given seeds and be taught how to grow this delicate but extremely valuable plant. Furthermore, participants will be able to recognize at least 20 other medicinal plants, to produce different soaps, different medicinal oils and ointments, black stones for snake-bites and to use and construct a solar oven, etc.
- It is important that all participants have a commitment both to practicing what they learn and to teaching others, for example by conducting a similar seminar in Natural Medicine themselves, at least for a weekend.
- It must be made clear to all prospective participants that they receive no fees for their attendance.
- Transport costs must be met by the participants, their employer or sponsor 8. All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- Those participants who are Christians should bring with them a Bible. (Every day starts with a devotion, participation in that is voluntary)
- All participants should bring plant material of five medicinal plants from their region. For more information, please visit our web-site www.anamed-edition.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best wishes, Yours sincerely, Nelson Moyo and TEAM.
Phone for registration: Karin Schwarz 00265 99 64 74 799 or WhatsApp 0049 176 628 75 940
Or email: email@example.com
Location: Ntcheu Boma, Ntcheu Post Box 372, Malawi