Tanzania (English & Swahili)
Nyakahoja Hostel, Central Mwanza /Lake Victoria, Tanzania.
International anamed Seminar in TANZANIA.
We are pleased to see that more and more people are eager to learn more about Natural Medicine, to produce medicine themselves, to study how to grow Artemisia annua even in difficult climates, to know how to use it for Malaria patients, how to combine it with Moringa to improve dramatically the health of AIDS patients - and also how to produce different soaps, Black stones, treatments for serious diseases like cholera, when no other medicine is available......and we are pleased that so many people want to share all this experience with their friends and colleagues so that many more people become "anamed experts.
Dates: November 10th - 17th 2018
Arrival of the participants: Sunday, November 10th , 2018, first meal: supper at 6 p.m.
Departure , Sunday November 17th before or after breakfast.
Organizer: Dr. Peter Feleshi +255 784 454 778
In collaboration with anamed international (Action for Natural Medicine) Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt,Schafweide 77, 71364 Winnenden, Germany. Tel: +49 7195910225
Tutors: Dr. Peter Feleshi, Annette Schumacher and Flora Lufurano,
Language: English and Swahili, someone will translate.
Registration at: Dr. Peter Feleshi, +255 784 454 778
Venue for the seminars: Nyakahoja Hostel, a catholic Guesthouse in Central Mwanza /Lake Victoria, Tanzania. Every Taxidriver in Mwanza knows this.
How to arrive to Mwanza:
Tanzania: Participants from allover Tanzania can easily come by bus to Mwanza. There are also several daily flights from Daresssalam to Mwanza.
Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi: There are daily busses to Mwanza
Overseas: The cheapiest way is to fly to Nairobi, and there take the bus to the border, from there another bus to Mwanza (24 hours). The more convenient way is to fly Nairobi-Mwanza. Take a taxi at the airport ,the price to the guesthouse is around 10 USD. The visa you can buy directly at the airport or at the border , around 50 USD. You need Yellow Fever vaccination card.
Please register as soon as possible, places are limited.
The cost: For people living in Africa (Africans or expatriates) 250 Euro; For people coming from outside Africa: 500 Euro. This fee includes food and accommodation, tuition, and all materials used during the seminar, which include anamed books, paper and pens, plant material and materials for preparing medicines
Payment of the fee: If you come yourself, pay on arrival: In Euro, USD or Tshs. according to the rate of the guesthouse. No cheques accepted!
If you live in Germany and you want to sponsor somebody by paying on a German bank account: contact Hans-Martin Hirt, and mention the name of the participant.
The following are important aspects of our seminars:
- Our emphasis on working at the grass-roots, encouraging and supporting local people in developing and extending the skills they already have.
- We encourage herbalists and formal health workers such as doctors and nurses to work together. We help them to recognise the positive contribution that each makes, and encourage them to work out practical ways in which they can cooperate.
- By introducing Artemisia annua, enabling herbalists, pastors, missionaries and health workers to become much more independent and successful in their treatment of malaria.
- It is important that all participants have a commitment both to practising what they learn and to teaching others, for example by conducting a similar seminar in Natural Medicine themselves, at least for a weekend.
- It must be made clear to all prospective participants that participants receive no fees for their attendance.
- Transport costs must be met by the participants, their employer or sponsor.
- All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- Participants must attend for the entire programme; to come only on some days is not acceptable.
- Those participants who are Christians should bring with them a Bible. (Every day starts with an ecumenical devotion, participation in that is voluntary.)
- All participants should bring plant material of five medicinal plants from their region.
After the seminar, participants will be able to recognise at least 20 medicinal plants, to use and construct a solar oven, to produce different soaps, different medicinal oils and ointments, black stones for snake-bites....and, most important of all, will be able to treat Malaria effectively with medicinal plants like Artemisia annua. Each participant will be given some seeds and be taught how to grow this delicate plant.
N.B. For those of you coming from far, you may take the opportunity to stay e.g. 2 weeks more, to visit one or more of anamed centers in Tanzania,to visit the hospital of another seminar participant, or to visit Kilimanjaro, the Serengeti or whatever, everything on your own cost and responsibility. Decide it during the seminar!
We look forward to hearing from you! With best wishes, Yours sincerely,
Dr. Peter Feleshi.
Location: Nyakahoja Hostel, Central Mwanza /Lake Victoria, Tanzania