CHABIJ, Sr. Nirmala CIC,Executive Director, CHABIJAN Jharkhand, India. 00918271556398, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, together with anamed (Action for Natural Medicine) international, Email: email@example.com Web: www.anamed.org, invite you:
We are pleased to see that more and more people are eager to learn more about Natural Medicine, to produce medicine themselves, to study how to grow Artemisia annua even in difficult climates, to know how to use it for malaria patients, how to combine it with Moringa to improve dramatically the health of AIDS patients - and also how to produce different soaps, black stones, treatments for serious diseases, when no other medicine is available … and we are pleased that so many people want to share all this experience with their friends and colleagues so that many more people become "anamed experts". Because of this overwhelming interest, we offer a NEW SEMINAR.
Arrival of the participants: Sunday, February 12th, 2017, first meal: supper at 6 p.m.
Departure: Sunday, February 19th, before or after breakfast.
Tutors: Sister Anjana SCN from India and Dr. Felicitas Roelofsen from Germany.
Registration: If you live in India and you come yourself, please write to or phone Sr. Nirmala CIC., Catholic Health Association, P O B No. 2, Cooperative Bank Building, Dr. Camil Bulcke Path, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
If you would like to sponsor somebody to attend, please register that person with Hans-Martin Hirt (email and postal address above), clearly indicating INDIA Seminar 2017.
Please register as soon as possible. Places are limited.
Venue: North-East India, in the town Ranchi. The building is the Seminar Center in Charnabera, Plandu, Namkum, 18 km outside of Ranchi. Participants from Jharkhand find it by their own way. If anybody is coming from outside Jharkhand, please inform us about your exact time of their arrival, we can pick you up.
Travel advice: There are daily flights from New Delhi to Ranchi. For security reasons, be sure you arrive during daytime. Tell the taxi driver: “Social Development Centre”, opposite Catholic Cathedral, and he will find it.
The cost: For people living in India (Indians or expatriates) 250 Euro. For people coming from abroad: 500 Euro. CHAI members pay only food and lodging. This fee includes food and accommodation, tuition, and all materials used during the seminar, which include anamed books, paper and pens, plant material like Artemisia seeds etc., and materials for preparing medicines.
Payment of the fee: If you come yourself, pay on arrival in Rupees
If you live overseas and you want to sponsor somebody, please pay in advance to anamed international, account IBAN: IBAN DE12 6025 0010 0007 2190 69 , Bank: Kreissparkasse Waiblingen, Germany, Swift/BIC Code: SOLADES1WBN. Give the name of the participant and INDIA Seminar.
The following are important aspects of our seminars:
- Our emphasis on working at the grass-roots, encouraging and supporting local people in developing and extending the skills they already have.
- We encourage herbalists and formal health workers such as doctors and nurses to work together. We help them to recognize the positive contribution that each makes, and encourage them to work out practical ways in which they can cooperate.
- By introducing Artemisia annua, enabling herbalists, pastors, expatriates and health workers to become much more independent and successful in their treatment of malaria.
- It is important that all participants have a commitment both to practising what they learn and to teaching others, for example by conducting a similar seminar in Natural Medicine themselves, at least for a weekend.
- It must be made clear to all prospective participants that participants receive no fees for their attendance.
- Transport costs must be met by the participants, their employer or sponsor.
- All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- Participants must attend for the entire program; to come only on some days is not acceptable.
- Those participants who are Christians should bring with them a Bible. (Every day starts with an ecumenical devotion, participation in that is voluntary.)
- All participants should bring plant material of five medicinal plants from their region.
After this seminar, participants will be able to recognize at least 20 medicinal plants, to use and construct a solar oven, to produce different soaps, different medicinal oils and ointments, black stones for snake-bites....and, most important of all, will be able to treat malaria effectively with medicinal plants like Artemisia annua. Each participant will be given some seeds and be taught how to grow this delicate plant.
N.B. : For those of you coming from far, you may like to take the opportunity to stay a little longer, e.g. for 2 more weeks, to visit one of the project of the participants. You must of course pay the costs involved yourself, and any such activity is entirely at your own risk.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best wishes,
Sr. Nirmala CIC , Dr. F.Roelofsen, and H. M. Hirt
Location: Ranchi, North-East India: Seminar Center in Charnabera, Plandu, Namkum, 18 km outside of Ranchi.