Fields of Work
Our main activities
- We run week-long seminars in the Tropics. Thus people are trained who subsequently train others and local Natural Medicine networks are developed.
- We run seminars also in Europe to train missionaries and development workers on natural medicines and to promote a sharing of experiences and to give them relevant materials.
- We take part in workshops, both in the North and the South, to spread our message to others.
- We coordinate and support groups in tropical countries that practice Natural Medicine.
- We write and publish books about Natural Medicine and constantly amend and improve them.
- We support agricultural and pharmacological research into healing plants.
- We particularly promote the cultivation and use of Artemisia annua and Moringa, for the treatment of malaria, HIV/AIDS and malnutrition, the three main plagues of the Third World.